After its annual meeting of Trustees on 25 August 2023, the Macrossan & Amiet Charitable Foundation held its presentation day in Mackay & Cannonvale on 28 September to distribute a total of $109,078.00 to this year’s successful applicants.
Including this years distributions, the total amount distributed to local organisations and not-for-profit organisations since the foundations inception is $1,049,587.87.
The recipients for 2023 were:-
- Australian Street Aid Project Ltd (to be managed by Rotary)
- Broken Ballerina Inc.
- Kaylan Youth Service Inc.
- MADEC Ltd
- Orange Sky Australia
- Mackay Hospital Foundation
- Mackay Riding for the Disabled
- Phoenix Place Inc.
- Pioneer Valley Men’s Shed
- Sarina Surf Life Saving Club Inc.
- Sleep Safe Mackay auspiced by Australian Street Aid Project Ltd
- The Neighbourhood Hub
- YIRS One Stop Youth Shop
- Proserpine Senior Living Inc
- Year 11 Bursaries
The Foundation makes a distribution to charities and organisations each year. Applications are required to be submitted by 30 June and distributions are made after the applications have been considered by the Trustees. Application forms can be accessed at www.macamiet.com.au/foundation.