It may come to a surprise to many readers that there still remains circumstances where a prior owner of a property can attempt to regain title from the current registered owners, even after a sale is complete.
The recent announcement of the Pioneer-Burdekin Pumped Hydro project by the Queensland Government has caused concern to 50 local property owners.
The Queensland Government does not view gel blasters as mere toys and under the current laws, gel blasters should only be possessed or acquired in a restricted set of circumstances.
Commencing 16 September 2022 motorists will be required to slow down and move over when emergency service vehicles are present alongside the road, or risk being penalised.
- False Comments on Facebook results in order for damages
- The New Queensland Legislation that Permits the Identity of an Accused to be Publicised
- Going to Sport
- 2023 M&A Charitable Foundation Presentation
- Introduction of Digital Licences in Queensland
- A man’s home is his castle – unless the Court says otherwise
- Vale Beryl Anne Neilsen OAM