Conveyancing Expertise When You Need It
Are you buying or selling a property? For your conveyancing needs, look no further than Macrossan & Amiet.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team can help you with any type of conveyancing including:
- Buying and Selling agreements;
- Residential property;
- Commercial property;
- Business transactions;
- Off the plan transactions;
- Farm sales;
- And much more!
Our team of experts will ensure that your conveyance transaction is handled efficiently, proactively and professionally.
We are subscribed to PEXA which allows us to complete online conveyancing settlements.
To get started on your conveyance, speak to our team today!
Professional & Affordable Conveyancers
When you’re buying a new home, you need to choose a firm which offers professional conveyancing Mackay residents can count on. At Macrossan & Amiet, we provide a complete conveyancing service that gives expert assistance to every client.
No matter what the value of your property might be, it’s important to use a conveyancer that ensures nothing is overlooked or omitted during the negotiation and pre-purchase period.
Delivered by experienced, legally qualified conveyancers, get in touch to discuss your next property purchase.
Our Specialised Conveyancing Services
Your home is probably the largest purchase you’ll ever make. For this reason, it’s important to make sure everything goes smoothly when it comes to the legal side of the transaction.
A conveyancer protects their client’s rights during the purchase process, ensuring the right checks and investigations are done before the purchase is completed.
Typical tasks that a conveyancer performs include:
- Drawing up the necessary paperwork for the property transaction.
- Making you aware of any unusual or onerous conditions that come with the property. These will be contained in the Contract.
- Facilitating finance with your bank. In some circumstances, a conveyancer may be able to suggest options for acquiring a home loan.
- Ensuring that all necessary property searches are completed. These may include: historical title documents; easements; environmental searches; mining permissions; vegetation survey; title searches of other registers; establishing the property’s boundary.
- Should any issues come up as a result of the searches, a conveyancer will usually be proactive in attempting to resolve them.
When you’re involved in a property transaction, your conveyancer has your back!
For best results, make sure you use a qualified, experienced and knowledgeable team like the one at Macrossan & Amiet!
How long does the conveyancing process take?
A straight-forward conveyancing transaction that isn’t complicated by legal issues, an on-going chain or similar problems will normally take between six to eight weeks.
Do I have to use a solicitor for my conveyancing process?
Yes, only solicitors can provide conveyancing services in Queensland. This is for your protection as all solicitors have professional indemnity insurance, and are qualified to advise on all aspects of the property transfer.
In addition, if a legal issue does crop up (for example, a boundary dispute or a probate matter), you will frequently need to get legal advice from a solicitor. For this reason, many people prefer to use the services of a solicitor.
Familiar with a wide variety of legal areas, a solicitor is able to advise on cross-cutting legal matters that may form part of the property transfer process.
Get in touch to find out more about conveyancing that Mackay property buyers and sellers can trust.