Just separated or thinking about separating?
Separation can be very distressing time for the whole family. Our experienced team of solicitors are here to help you with the utmost respect, discretion and care.
If a relationship breaks down, whether it be a marriage or a de facto relationship, we’re here to guide and assist you with the issues that may arise. We have experience in dealing with all areas of family law, including:
- Property (the division of property);
- Spousal maintenance (ongoing support for a party to a relationship)
- Financial agreements (both before, during and at the conclusion of a relationship);
- Parenting (determining the care arrangements for children);
- Divorce (the formal dissolution of a marriage);
- Child support.
Not sure where to start or if you want to separate?
Our aim is to provide you with information that can assist you make the right decisions for you and your family.
We’ve partnered with Settify to enable us to provide you with preliminary advice tailored to your situation by answering a few questions at a time and place that suits you.