Qualifications & Affiliations
LLB (Hons), BBus(Accy), GradDip LP – Director
Caitlin Roberts commenced with Macrossan & Amiet Solicitors in 2013.
Caitlin became a director of Macrossan & Amiet Solicitors in July 2019 and holds the honour of being the firm’s first female director.
She grew up in the seaside towns of Emu Park and Yeppoon before moving to Brisbane to complete her Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (Accounting) degrees at the Queensland University of Technology.
Caitlin has experience in a range of areas of law however, has a focus on:-
- Succession/Estate Planning (Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Testamentary Trusts and Special Disability Trusts);
- Estate Administration;
- Estate Litigation and Disputes;
- Business sales and purchases;
- Business/commercial law including leasing;
- Workplace/employment issues; and
- Property law including residential and commercial conveyancing.
In addition to being a director of Macrossan & Amiet, Caitlin is a committee member of the Community Accommodation Support Association, a not-for-profit organisation that deals with housing and homelessness in the Mackay region. Caitlin is also a member of the Zonta Club of Mackay and a trustee of the Macrossan & Amiet Charitable Foundation.
Caitlin shares a young son with her husband Keith and enjoys the lifestyle Mackay has to offer. Outside the office you will find her spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Expertise: