If you are unsure of the paternity of your child, you should refrain from signing any documents stating that you are the Father or agreeing to being on the birth certificate until you are sure.
The AG’s department has released a draft bill proposing significant amendments to the Family Law Act which seek to enhance the objective that the best interests of the child are met.
- False Comments on Facebook results in order for damages
- The New Queensland Legislation that Permits the Identity of an Accused to be Publicised
- Going to Sport
- 2023 M&A Charitable Foundation Presentation
- Introduction of Digital Licences in Queensland
- A man’s home is his castle – unless the Court says otherwise
- Vale Beryl Anne Neilsen OAM