After five (5) years of development and testing, the Queensland government has introduced Digital Driver’s Licenses to the states residents.
ChatGTP was launched on 30 November 2022 and marketed to the legal profession as having the potential to increase productivity and efficiency, despite AI appearing to have endless potential, limitations have recently been discovered by the Court.
Jack’s Law empowers police officers to detect people carrying knives in public and has come into effect to help combat knife crime across Queensland.
Real estate agents have been exploiting artistic impressions to sell houses and property for decades and it is critical that the property be not falsely represented with image enhancement.
The catastrophic floods in May 2022 were amongst the worst ever recorded in Southeast Queensland. Do you the relevant insurance coverage for damage to property caused by floodwater?
- False Comments on Facebook results in order for damages
- The New Queensland Legislation that Permits the Identity of an Accused to be Publicised
- Going to Sport
- 2023 M&A Charitable Foundation Presentation
- Introduction of Digital Licences in Queensland
- A man’s home is his castle – unless the Court says otherwise
- Vale Beryl Anne Neilsen OAM